2021 Electric MINI Cooper Cost
The 2021 MINI Electric Hardtop 2-Door will be available soon in Pleasanton! You can pre-order your MINI Electric with East Bay MINI today, but before you do you may want to know: What is the MINI Cooper Electric price? The base Electric MINI Cooper cost is $29,900 MSRP. Explore the full range and discover the features you’ll get for each price point with us, below!
MINI Cooper Electric Price Range
As the official release of the MINI Cooper Electric grows closer, more information on this groundbreaking MINI is becoming available to San Francisco commuters who are eager to secure the keys. There will be three trim levels: Signature, Signature Plus, and Iconic. Here’s how their pricing and feature packages break down:
2021 Signature MINI Cooper Electric Price: $29,900 MSRP
- LED headlights and taillights
- Heated front seats
- Apple CarPlay®
- MINI Navigation
- Active Driving Assistant
- Remote heating and cooling
- Remote charging
- Digital display cockpit
2021 Signature Plus MINI Cooper Electric Price: $33,900 MSRP
- Panoramic moonroof
- Power folding mirrors
- Auto-dimming interior and exterior mirrors
- Universal garage door opener
- Park Distance Control (rear)
- Harmon-Kardon sound system
2021 Iconic MINI Cooper Electric Price: $36,900 MSRP
- MINI Yours leather steering wheel
- Park Distance Control (front and rear)
- Parking Assistant
- MINI Head-Up display
- 8.8-inch touchscreen navigation display
- Wireless charging
- Trim-exclusive floor mats
The affordable price range is a highlight that is pointed out in many MINI Cooper Electric reviews.
Learn More About the Electric MINI Cooper Cost-Effectiveness
The MINI Cooper Electric is a budget-friendly choice in more ways than one. Not only does it come with a competitive starting price, but it’s also built to save you money in the long-term! Here are just a few ways the MINI Electric can be the cost-effective solution Oakland and Livermore car owners have been searching for:
- Fully charged, its electric range is 110 miles.
- MINI has estimated that its drivers could save an average of $632 per year on gas by going electric with them!
- Because electric vehicles have fewer mechanical components than their gas-powered counterparts, they require less maintenance. For example, you’ll no longer need to pay for that regularly scheduled oil change. MINI estimates that the MINI Electric can save up to $1,500 per year on maintenance costs.
- Bay Area residents have the unique advantage of the California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project™. Through this program, electric vehicle drivers are granted state and federal incentives, HOV lane access, and more – all for making the eco-friendly vehicle upgrade!
Pre-Order Your MINI Electric in Pleasanton
The Electric MINI Cooper will be available soon in Pleasanton! Contact us at East Bay MINI to pre-order yours today and become one of the first to cruise the streets of San Francisco in this forward-thinking MINI. If you’d like, you can even get pre-approved for financing by applying online.
More from East Bay MINI
The 2022 MINI Electric Hardtop 2-Door infuses the fun styling and racecar-like handling of the classic MINI Cooper Hardtop with electrifying performance. Electric vehicles offer a more efficient and eco-friendly way to get around the Bay Area, but is the MINI Cooper Electric range enough for your daily commute from San Francisco? When fully charged, MINI’s…
With its punchy paint color selection and fun British style, the new MINI Cooper Countryman is an alluring vehicle. If you’re drawn to the classic Hardtop 2-Door or 4-Door MINI Cooper but have found that they’re just a little too compact for your needs, the Countryman was made for you! The MINI Cooper Countryman interior…
When you’ve experienced driving from behind the wheel of a MINI Cooper, you know there’s no need to sacrifice style for serious efficiency. Whether you choose a hardtop or convertible model, or the larger Countryman and Clubman models, the 2021 MINI Cooper MPG estimates are outstanding. Join the team at East Bay MINI for a tour of…