Value Your Trade
Calculate Your Trade-In Value Today
Looking to upgrade your commutes from Pleasanton to San Francisco with a new or pre-owned MINI from East Bay MINI? If you have a trade-in car, you can discover its estimated value in just a few clicks! Find out how much your old ride can help to offset the cost of your next vehicle, then visit us in Pleasanton to take the next steps.
How to Trade-In My Car
Will this be your first time trading in a car? If you’re in the dark on what your next step should be, allow us to shed some light. To swap your trade-in car for another model, simply follow these steps:
- After determining the value of your trade-in car, you can take a moment to peruse our new and pre-owned inventories to find a new vehicle that excites you.
- It’s not uncommon for shoppers to find that their trade-in car’s value doesn’t cover the value of their new vehicle; our finance center is here to provide suitable options to help cover the remaining balance.
- Are you considering trading in a car that has a remaining loan balance? Our team of experts can help you determine if it’s worth pursuing the cost of the trade.
- When you’re ready to trade in your car, you will of course need to bring it with you when you visit our showroom near Oakland. You’ll also need the car title, auto loan payoff information, registration, and key(s). After inspecting the vehicle, we’ll finalize a trade-in value for you.
Getting the Best Trade-In Value On Your Car
Wondering how to get the best offer when we value your trade-in at the dealership? Here are some quick steps to help drive up the value of your trade:
- Spruce it Up: Before bringing your trade-in to the dealership, give it a thorough cleaning and detailing. Appearances aren’t everything when you value your trade, but a good first impression sets a positive tone for the appraisal.
- List the Benefits: A clean service record will help you out with getting the best trade-in value on your car, as will any enticing features or accessories that are sought-after by buyers. Such features worth listing could include heated seats, automatic climate control, or a panoramic roof.
- Compare Trade-In Quotes: Value your trade with more than one trade-in calculator and research what others have earned for the same trade-in model. This information may give you some leverage when you negotiate the trade-in price.
What Are the Benefits of Trading in a Car?
The key benefit of trading in a car is that it’s a simple way to reduce what you owe on your next ride; whether you want to lease or buy, the value of your old car can be directly applied to the balance of your next purchase. In some cases you can see a significant increase in your down payment amount, leaving you with a lower balance to repay moving forward.
Trade-In Your Car with East Bay MINI!
If you have any lingering questions about trading in your car, we’re just a short drive from Livermore. Contact us online, call us at 844-684-9295, or drop in today to experience the Hendrick difference! Whether you need assistance with your next purchase or help getting pre-approved for financing, there’s a friendly face at East Bay MINI who can help.