How Are We Keeping Guests and Teammates Safe?
- No-contact service.
- We thoroughly disinfect your vehicle before and after service.
- The steering wheel and seats are wrapped in plastic.
- All team members wear masks and gloves and adhere to social distancing protocol at all times.
- The client lounge area is arranged for social distancing practices and clearly marked.
- No contact payment process and individually wrapped pens that you keep.
- Loaner vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected for each client.
- Pick-up and delivery options available.
Schedule MINI Cooper Service in Pleasanton
Is your new or pre-owned MINI Cooper vehicle due for service or maintenance? Whether you’re from San Francisco or Livermore, the service center at East Bay MINI is conveniently located just a short drive away in Pleasanton. We believe that keeping up with essential MINI Cooper services like MINI Cooper oil change and MINI Cooper tire service should be stress-free and easy to fit into your busy life, which is why we offer the convenience of online scheduling! Learn how to use this service, below.
How to Make Your MINI Cooper Service Appointment Online
Whether you need to schedule a MINI Cooper oil change and MINI Cooper tire service or your vehicle is in need of more extensive repairs, the process for scheduling an appointment online with us is simple:
- If you have an online account with us or would like to sign in with your Google account, you can do so where prompted on the page.
- New to East Bay MINI? Click the “MAKE – YEAR – MODEL” button to get started.
- Start by selecting the year and model of your MINI vehicle, then follow the prompts to select your transmission type, drivetrain type, trim level, and engine information.
- At the bottom of the page, click on “Next” (the button will turn red and become clickable once you provide all of the necessary info from Step 3.)
- Select the type of MINI Cooper service you need to schedule, or type in details about what your car needs in the box provided. Again, click the “Next” button at the bottom of the page that will now be red.
- Choose whether you will drop off your vehicle with us or if you would like to have your vehicle picked up from your location. If you would like to have your vehicle picked up, you will be prompted to enter the pickup location address and select whether it will also be the location where your vehicle should be dropped off after service.
- After making your selection, click the red “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the date you want to bring your vehicle in for service, then choose from the available appointment times. If you don’t see an available time that works, please select another date or call us at 844-684-9295 to discuss your needs.
- Finally, you’ll click the red “Review” button at the bottom of the page to review and confirm your MINI Cooper service appointment information!
Have Questions? Contact Us!
If you need assistance scheduling your MINI Cooper oil change or MINI Cooper tire service near Oakland, contact us for assistance. We’ll ensure you get an appointment at a date and time that works, and our service advisors will tell you all about our service specials and how they can help you save!